- Dual 5.25″ bay design keeps everything in one easy to maintain location which saves space within the case and allows for easy installation or removal.
- Built in water level sensor allows for easier maintenance and smart monitoring of system health and notification of needed refilling or maintenance.
- New design CPU water block- pure copper base with nickel plated design allows for quick and efficient transfer of heat from the CPU to the cooling system and away from critical components.
- Ultra low noise Variable speed fan- (1600-2400rpm) Allows for higher cooling performance when you need it and silence when needed and silence when wanted
- High performance liquid pump: 1. Silent and powerful P500 (500L/hr.) pump allows for extreme performance and reliability. 2. Ceramic bearing design further extends pump life.
- Durable 3/8″ Tube: Special material to prevent wear & tear from being clogged up or over bending.
- Universal socket compatibility- not only compatible with todays but processors of the future including AMD (AM2/AM2+/AM3/FM1) and Intel (775/1155/1156/1366)
Thermaltake BigWater series of liquid coolers have been a known and viable solution for years to the enthusiast community and with the newest offering the BigWater 760 Plus is a step above the rest as it offers the BigWater dual bay design for all of the mechanicals with the pump, fluid reservoir and 12cm high performance motorsports radiator and much more. Simple installation is key as most of the main components with the exception of the CPU block are all contained in the dual bay enclosure. O
List Price: $ 129.99