- 80 x 80 x 25 mm PWM controlled standard case fan.
- Fluid dynamic bearing assures long service life at a min. noise level of max. 0.3 sone.
- 850 – 2,000 RPM / Max. Airflow 31 CFM (52.7 m³/h).
- Add more fans to one control signal with Patented PWM Sharing Technology (PST).
- Two way installation possible.
Dimensions: 80 (L) x 80 (W) x 25 (H) mm
Fan: 80 mm, 850 – 2,000 RPM (controlled by PWM)
Airflow: 31 CFM / 52.7 m³/h
Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
Noise Level: 0.3 Sone
Current / Voltage: 0.16A / +12V
Weight: 72 g
6 Year Limited Warranty
List Price: $ 9.99
- 80% Quieter Than Standard Case Fan
- Double Ball Bearing Fans for Extended Life
- Smart Fan with Speed Detection
- Comes with 3 to 4 Pin Adapter and 4 Fan Screws
What is Stealth Case Fan? Stealth means moving, proceeding, or acting in a covert way. For people who do not like noise and are looking for a quieter case fan for their computers. Now, Vantec has the solution for you! Vantec applies Stealth Technology onto their case fan to bring users a quieter system. Up to 2600 RPM and the noise level as low as 20 dBA, Stealth Case Fan brings you the Power in Silence. Why Should I Choose Vantec Stealth Case Fan? Vantec Stealth case fan series is 80% q
List Price: $ 8.99
More Silent Pc Products